How To link UID With pan Card?Aadhar Pan Linking Process
How To link UID With pan Card:
Friends in our today’s post you will learn Aadhar Pan Linking Process.As you know govt. of india has made it mandatory to link aadhar with your pan card before 30th june 2017.
A PAN (Permanent Account Number) is a unique 10 digit code that is given to all tax payers in India. Issued by the Income Tax Department, the card links all transactions that you made , making it convenient for the government to keep track of all these.
The Aadhaar cardalso UID (unique identification) NO. that is assigned to every Indian citizen. Issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India, the card is a 12 digit number that serves as proof of identity as well as proof of address. An initiative by the government to have a single identification document for every citizen in the country, the card is a personal identification card that contains the individual’s biometric and demographic information.
If you fail to link your aadhar with your pan then your pan will get inactive thus landing you in a mazor problem.
You might not be able to file your income tax return online and you will not also be able to electronically verify your income tax return online.
Aadhar Pan Linking Process:
Method-1:Using text message
Type UIDPAN<Aadhar no and pan no without any space>in your text message on your mobile and send this typed message to 56161 or 567678.
Method-2:Without log in: By visiting income tax official website. click here https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html
By clicking above link,you will get a pop up message to link your pan with your Aadhar.Here you even need not to log in.just fill the required fields your Aadhar-pan linking is done.
Method-3: By Logging in to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html
Open the Income Tax e-filing portal.
Register yourself. Your PAN (Permanent Account Number)is your user id.
Login on the page using your User ID, Password and Date of Birth.
Here you will have to go to ‘Profile Settings’ on Menu bar and click on on ‘Link Aadhaar’.
Add the required details like name, DOB and gender as per pan details after Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number and verify captcha and Click On Link Aadhaar.
Finally a popup message will display as your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card.
Benefits of linking Adhaar with pan.Aadhar Pan Linking Process:
- Govt. keep track of multiple pan cards registered for single person.
- you can not evade income tax as aadhar linking with pan always keep strict vigil on your income made by various means.
- you can not verify income tax return online using EVC(electronic verification code).
- Aadhar pan linking process very simple.You can link Aadhar-Pan using Android App Aadhar link Pancard.
- If your pan card is not link Then It is Possible That Your Pan Details like Your Name and date of birth are not matching with that of your Aadhar.
- So first correct those details either from pan or Aadhar then you can link successfully.
- Last day for efiling your income tax return for AY 2017-18 is 31st july 2017.
- Also read our post how to link Aadhar using Android app.Click here
Also watch our video Secrets of pan